OFFICIAL: 2015.5 (2015i) Discussion Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mikef

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To you guys that have your 2015i Denali's. Does your glove compartment have a light? My 2011 had a light in the glove compartment. Everything on my 2015i has a light except the glove compartment. I looked around and didn't see anything. Am I missing something?

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To you guys that have your 2015i Denali's. Does your glove compartment have a light? My 2011 had a light in the glove compartment. Everything on my 2015i has a light except the glove compartment. I looked around and didn't see anything. Am I missing something?
My have plenty of light .

[emoji363]

jenielsen

Reaction score

No light in the glove compartment. Only in the center console.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You could fix that in about 15 minutes with a little strip of the LEDs like I put under my running boards. All you would have to do is to tie into the existing led that is under the passenger side dash in the foot well area.