Offset for 22 inch wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vietcu

Reaction score
Yes another thread asking for offset, wonder if this info should be made a sticky? I did my search already and have been looking for a while now before creating this thread. I was contemplating going with 24s but they look a little to big for my taste. I currently have stock 20s on now and would like to go aftermarket, but 22s is about the largest I am going to go. Was wondering what is a good offset for that size rim so that it doesn't stick out at all, I hate it when I see rims sticking out even just a little bit. Thanks

Layzieyegunman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hate to hi jack your thread but thats exactly what im looking for except for 24x10 .. The offset on my wheels are 13 and I dont know what is the maax you can go without rubbing on the inside... I want them to sit inside and tuck if I end up lowering latter. I also hate when the wheels stick out even a tiny bit... Travieso I think would know but Im a new member and I cant PM without once having 10 post! Need help please

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
For no stick out at all with aftermarket wheels you want +35 or higher. +30 will sit even.
I have 26s with a +35 and its in there....

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
For an 04 i'm pretty sure its a +15 to +20 offset stock, so +13 can work. The newer models (07 up) do have a bigger wheel base so wheels just look smaller than they do on the older ones.

OP
OP
V

vietcu

Reaction score
Thanks Modded for the specs on the 22". Was curious what type of rims are those on your truck?

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
They're Fortune Prospects made by JR's Auto Custom in Dallas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
le frog