One thing led to another and well………..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks so much nicer! GM really put ugly moldings on these NBS trucks IMOP. It completely changes the look for the better. Now you need to get color matched door and liftgate handles!

So why or your moldings still on? Or is this an old sig pic?

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Jochen,

Look closely at Nathan's blue truck, the side moldings are not the stock ones, but look to be just a chrome strip.

Joe

:favorites37:

Point well taken, thanks for the hint. ;-)

So, should I take mine off as well??? Have been debating about it but think I like the addtional door protection. Maybe the Yukon ones look a bit better than the Tahoe ones?

Hmmmmm, what to do?????

boozer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My eraser wheel came in the mail today, so I just couldn't help myself. Out in the garage for about 1.5 hours and all of the stick tape is off. Now I can just buff out a few spots this weekend and DONE!

IMGP0872.jpg

IMGP0873.jpg

:party36:

Everyone says for me to color match also. I might one day, for now I kinda like being different and kinda like the black and white theme, lmao

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
So why or your moldings still on? Or is this an old sig pic?

Lol, I had the ugly black plastic moldings. I still wanted door protection so I went with 2003 and up GMC Sierra extended cab moldings. They fit the rear doors perfectly

Hey Jochen,

Look closely at Nathan's blue truck, the side moldings are not the stock ones, but look to be just a chrome strip.

Joe

:favorites37:

:cheers:

OP
OP
04whitetahoe

04whitetahoe

TYF PLUS!(tm)
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not too sure about color match, but........

Everyone says for me to color match also. I might one day, for now I kinda like being different and kinda like the black and white theme, lmao

Hey boozer,

Not too sure about color match either, but I like your front end look.

That's an SS bumper off a Sierra?

That would look great on my truck........I hope you're not offended if I copy it!:happy160:

Joe

boozer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey boozer,

Not too sure about color match either, but I like your front end look.

That's an SS bumper off a Sierra?

That would look great on my truck........I hope you're not offended if I copy it!:happy160:

Joe

Not offended at all. There are so many different styles and ideas on here. It's a street scene ss bumper cover. For the tahoes. Do it, look up there at whiteout his is bad a$$. I love the clean look of his. His is the reason I've thought about color matching. Lol. Have fun with the mods.

UGA Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been using one of those eraser wheels to remove a bunch of pinstrips off my parents boat and it has been sweet.

I was using a heat gun and adhesive removal before and that really sucked.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dap365