Ordered HIDs!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brndns_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
finally! after being out of work for a while, and finally working now, I thought I'd wait a few months to start with the modding again, but I went ahead and ordered my HID kit from DDMTuning. should be in by Wednesday or Thursday. I'll post pics.....probably gonna order LEDs for the interior also.

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
My Buddy has HIDs from DDM He loves them but said it took forever to get them. Best of luck.

OP
OP
brndns_hoe

brndns_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ugh, with the kind of luck I have, that'll be me...waiting forever, or they'll be messed up when I get them,or the wrong ones, or SOMETHING!

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still love my DDM's, they took a little bit to get but I ordered mine on Christmas week with overlapped to new years but still got them in 2 weeks time!! Let's just say I hardely ever use my brights anymore!!

oak510_tahoe

Urban Assault
Reaction score
I got a set Low beams & Driving lights from DDM, took a while but for the price can't beat it.

HitandRunDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here, they lack in the customer service department, waited 20 mins on hold to check the status of my order

01TX_Tahoe

Semper Fi
Reaction score
just got an email yesterday that my order was filled and had been shipped!! FINALLY!! lets see how long they take to get here...

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

once you go HID, you won't want to go back.

+1 i know what you mean! its sucked not having them all this time. now i realize just how much the factory bulbs suck!

thor1125

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ddm hids are great ... cant beat the price... it took me 10 mins to get my hids... lol.. well considering there store is 5 miles from me i never have to wait.. it would prolly be faster if all you guys bought them through me and i could 2 day them to you or something.. just so you dont have to wait ..i hate waiting on stuff...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou