P0307 misfire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blacksabby

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
05 Tahoe. P0307 misfire cylinder 7. Getting spark and compression at 160. Spark plug was dry when I removed it. Anyone heard of a cracked intake manifold or clogged injector causing this code.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Moved you here from General Discussion since this is an Engine & Drivetrain issue.

rockola1971

Full Access Member
Reaction score
05 Tahoe. P0307 misfire cylinder 7. Getting spark and compression at 160. Spark plug was dry when I removed it. Anyone heard of a cracked intake manifold or clogged injector causing this code.
Any part that keeps spark, air or fuel from getting to a cylinder at the right time and in the correct quantity can cause a misfire or no fire at all. You need a bidirectional scanner that allows you to fire injector to verify a fine conical shaped mist of fuel is coming from its tip. What color is the plug tip?

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

You are already receiving sage advice from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum. Other members of this Forum much more knowledgeable than me in this area will also chime in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apx2ApxDriver