Painted 07 Interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07AvySS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well, I know I'm new here and all, and I know this is an Avalanche, but I figured I'd post pics of my custom paint anyway since they have same interior layout as the Tahoes and Burbs.

Enjoy...

Driver's Door
img46.jpg

Air Vent
img47.jpg

Cluster
img48.jpg

Dash
img49.jpg

Center
img50.jpg

Passenger Dash
img64.jpg

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice man, how much did it cost to have it sprayed?

OP
OP
07AvySS

07AvySS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice man, how much did it cost to have it sprayed?

My buddy owns a bodyshop, so he sprayed all the interior pieces & mirror covers for $100

He does all my paint work for me. He did all my cladding, my wheel accents, hood scoop, and grille shell.

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
I like it a lot bro. good work. I have not seen anyone do that yet. Have you thought about doing red and black 2 tone seats?

mdtahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome, You should have the gold bowtie on the wheel done. I hated the gold on mine so I had it done white (my truck is white)

OP
OP
07AvySS

07AvySS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks awesome, You should have the gold bowtie on the wheel done. I hated the gold on mine so I had it done white (my truck is white)

I had some road rage and dented it. I'm going to make a red/black SS center cap for it eventually.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968