Painted my carpet. What ya think?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
"350Vortec"

"350Vortec"

*Tahoeless, For now*
Reaction score
Does it smell like spray paint?

Nope. I left the windows open over night in my garage with a fan blowing on it. Smells fine. If i still have some left over scent ill pour some coffee grounds on it. Works a charm.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
not too shabby. must of had some rusty seat bolts huh? snapping 2? shit, ididnt snap any of mine throughout the whole truck yikes! thats alrite tho, you live and learn.. maybe apply heat next time and take your time getting em out..

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
YOUR WELCOME! I'm going to be doing the same...not sure if in black or not!

destroyer1362

A work in progress
Reaction score
Yeah thats what I was thinking for mine. But I wonder if going from gray to black would require much more paint. Not to mention that 4 door = more paint

DesTRucTO

Reaction score
I payed 240 for my exhaust. 1, 40 series flow master out the side with extra pipe to fill in where i cut off the cats. sold my cats to a recycle place for 40. :)

DesTRucTO

Reaction score
If your referring to me... its holding up great. I work at a carwash and iv ehad it washed and a tire dismounted for a flat repair and all the paint is still in tact :)

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats a damn good idea! i have a few spots in the back from the spare that need to be fixed.

mge_1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Awesome work! I'll have to try this. About how many cans did you end up using to cover the entire passanger section and cargo area?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salty Crusty