Parting out 1997 suburban!!!! Clean truck!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
99Yukon_Z71

99Yukon_Z71

Crazy Puerto Rican
Reaction score
Its got barn doors, so no wiper switch, and as far as performance, itrs all bone stock!!! I am sorry that I can provide what yall want!!! lol But either way lemme know. Its got a good rear end, and trans, and only 115K miles. The rearend is a G80 locking unit.

delock

Reaction score
I need the front clip and dash board. I'm in Houston. I just pm you my number. I can meet you tomorrow to look at it after 6pm.

shortntall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much for both barn doors and the pocket that is under the radio? And also interested in the rh mirror? lemme know thanks alot..

Last edited:

arod3776

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how much for hood and barn doors... will this fit a 99 tahoe 2dr...shipped to 85364,,, not worried about time opposed to price...ground shipping is fine

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how much for the glove box, and the black ashtray part not the whole thing just the part that u can take out

Phil S.

Reaction score
does the suburban have the heat vents on the floor behind the front seats? I am looking for the drivers side on if you have it

Jaycenk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have a good rear door window switch? I need one but if the price is right I'll take both if you have 2 good ones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES