people are just @$$holes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ebxgsxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so yesterday we are headed to meet my inlaws for breakfast since they were in town for my son's b-day. go to the restaurant & have a nice breakfast. come out to find that someone keyed my driver's door & there is some sort of impact mark on the mirror housing. they also hit the truck as they were backing out by the gas filler door. i'm not too worried about the impact in the back b/c it's light enough it should be able to be buffed out. but i'll have to get the door repaired b/c it is deep.

sad thing is....as i was walking away, i realized i wasn't totally centered in the spot. so i walked back & fixed the truck so it was centered in the spot. and i still came out to the damage.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This Pisses me off , I hate how people treat your hard earned money . and Why I ALWAYS park way out in the middle of nowhere in shopping malls and retail stores.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
another reason i refuse to park close to the front door.. i prefer to walk.. and park at a median and hug the median.. or ill pull the double space parking job if i am farther out.. people have no regard for there surroundings

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMO it boils down to jealousy . I won't park Directly next to a Brand new expensive car If I can help it I like to keep distances between my vehicles and others , Even the old yukon . Its not perfect by NO means But I try to take care of what I have and I'm proud of it. its no NNBS but I respect it and it has served me well

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that SUX! Sorry to hear that. Like I was telling my 16 year old the other day, SOME people just like to make it a habit to do as much damage to those around them as they can. I do take solace in the fact that you KNOW that people like that go through life completely miserable. That HAS to be why they feel the need to do things like that.

OP
OP
E

ebxgsxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah it sucks. i normally park farther out & just walk. a little walking doesn't hurt anyone. but at this restaurant, there is no good space to park without crossing a busy 4 lane highway. and all the spots that have a curb on one side were all taken.

it just totally blows my mind that they would key the truck when there was more than enough room on the side. they didn't dent anything with the door. i can even give the excuse they can't drive & that's why they hit it when pulling out. but to key the door is just not right. again, i could understand if i did something, but for no reason, i just don't get it.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
People in general don't give *** about anything but themselves. The way they drive, the way they park, the way they act, it's only about them and everyone else is irrelevant. Basically we're surrounded by fuktards. I do my best to keep away from them rather than constantly be stressed and aggravated ... sometimes it works. It's gonna get worse.

old-man-mooning.gif

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
People in general don't give *** about anything but themselves. The way they drive, the way they park, the way they act, it's only about them and everyone else is irrelevant. Basically we're surrounded by fuktards. I do my best to keep away from them rather than constantly be stressed and aggravated ... sometimes it works. It's gonna get worse.

old-man-mooning.gif

Agreed, what happened to Communitys? Down south where I grew up there was a Such thing where you may not know everyone in town but 95% of people respected each other . I notice up north hear in NJ there is no such a thing

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Lumina was keyed on both sides a few years back. Who the hell keys a Lumina?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dap365