PHOTOS!!!-First Round of Mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TREYR8D

Reaction score
So here it is, the first round of modifications to my Tahoe. CCM Leveling Kit, 6000K Lows 5000K Fogs 35W HIDs, 20x9 Black Monsters, 285/55R20 Nitto Terra Grapplers, EBC USR Slotted Sport Rotors, Hawk LTS Brakes. Next on the list is LED Tails, Projector Headlights for those HIDs, Remove pinstripe, remove Z71 Badges, remove molding, and paint bowties.

For now, enjoy some pics. I apologize for the dark/messy garage shots, but i just got them on today and wanted to share some pics. If i get a nice free weekend i'll clean her up and have another photo op in the sun.

FYI - I had to do minimal trimming of the front plastic cover of the running boards. So just behind the rear tires. Hacksaw blade and JB Weld took care of it. I do also get a slight bit of rubbing on the front wheel well liner.

DSC00831_R.jpg

DSC00827_R.jpg

DSC00832_R.jpg

DSC00844_RR.jpg

DSC00775_R.jpg

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
That looks good!!!
I need to scoop a set of EBC's or similar soon!

Bam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That my friend looks bad ass!!!! Nice to see another Jacked up NNBS joining us....Very nice!

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! I like the Monsters :). Your sig only lists 2.5" front leveling, is that right?

OP
OP
T

TREYR8D

Reaction score
Zed - That's correct. I only installed the front 2.5" portion of the CCM leveling kit. After i installed the front, i measured all four corners and they were all the exact same, so i didnt put the rear spacers in. I look at it to make sure its sitting level every time i approach it in a parking lot. if i start hauling or towing and need the spacers, i'll put them in later. but for now, they're gonna sit on the shelf with all my leftover jeep parts. :)

UofMZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Zed - That's correct. I only installed the front 2.5" portion of the CCM leveling kit. After i installed the front, i measured all four corners and they were all the exact same, so i didnt put the rear spacers in. I look at it to make sure its sitting level every time i approach it in a parking lot. if i start hauling or towing and need the spacers, i'll put them in later. but for now, they're gonna sit on the shelf with all my leftover jeep parts. :)

really!? thats awesome, ive got the same kit and even with the rear in im not all level. but in a good way, i would rather have some front rake then cali lean...

i love those wheels, soon im looking into either those or the rockstars, with the toyo mts, but might do 305/50/20!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
resmith3