--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
elim - I fixed the pics. Tap talk messed things up. iPad made it all better

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:)

btw, there's just something cool about stock black Hoes / Burbs rollin out together. :secret:

Yea we have a ton of sled tahoes and narcotics un marked.. so there are at a bunch of 2/3 drop police additions and they always roll in packs... been trying to get some shots of the cops.. i know a couple.. one lives in neighborhood. they all wave at me.. nice knowing that there are about 12 lowered police hoes riding around town

LOUDHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea we have a ton of sled tahoes and narcotics un marked.. so there are at a bunch of 2/3 drop police additions and they always roll in packs... been trying to get some shots of the cops.. i know a couple.. one lives in neighborhood. they all wave at me.. nice knowing that there are about 12 lowered police hoes riding around town

You ain't kidding, Seneca PD has them something feirce. but you can always tell who they are, lowered on stock wheels and dark tint on the windshield, I think there is one burb with a Bug Deflector, LOL

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spotted a 2011 Alpina B7 in white yesterday. No pics though guys :( I believe the words were, "You crash my car and you're paying for the repairs and increased insurance!" Figures she would wake up just as I was about to snap the pic, haha.

yukon2004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spotted a 2011 Alpina B7 in white yesterday. No pics though guys :( I believe the words were, "You crash my car and you're paying for the repairs and increased insurance!" Figures she would wake up just as I was about to snap the pic, haha.

that sucks, lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bostongeorge