--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Yukon23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My gf has those stupid things on her car mirrors... Calls em hot spots and says they work so well so she doesn't have to loom back. They irritate the hell out of me when I'm stuck driving her car.

the 18th letter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The pic is fugged up, but this 2 door was so clean it looked wet! I shot through the rear tint to catch it.. The front end of a nice work truck tucked in the upper right hand corner.
2 door yukon.jpg

Last edited:

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This guy pulled up next to the wife's burban today... he was walkin all around it, little did he know i was still inside..lol...

40a10778.gif

Sorta diggin the window moldings...:hmm:
97a9367d.gif

And then this beast on the way home from dinner tonite.. photos courtesy of le'wife.
d05d1537.gif

96f32a53.gif

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the mirrors on the blue burb :)

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the mirrors on the blue burb :)

that thing was FULL of chrome stick on goodies. Chrome handles, mirrors, window molding, rear license plate applique, chrome rear bumper pad trim (looked like shit, it was crooked as hell). Looked like the Lund/3M Demo Truck...LOL

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol: yeah, I wouldn't want that much chrome and definitely not the stick on stuff but I do like the mirrors with the chrome on the bottom part of the mirror (where it's black on mine)

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that thing was FULL of chrome stick on goodies. Chrome handles, mirrors, window molding, rear license plate applique, chrome rear bumper pad trim (looked like shit, it was crooked as hell). Looked like the Lund/3M Demo Truck...LOL

This is exactly the opposite look I'm going for. OEM chrome trim FTW!

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:lol: yeah, I wouldn't want that much chrome and definitely not the stick on stuff but I do like the mirrors with the chrome on the bottom part of the mirror (where it's black on mine)

Chrome lowers are nice. Especially at $32/shipped on eBay. Right when I got them though, I knew I had to get esky mirrors.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
...and esky mirrors is what I'm thinking later down the road. I'm sure that the stick on chrome doesn't look nearly as good as the oem esky mirror :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mfried423