--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love that color!!

Who's white ride is that you're in, Felix?? Did you steal your old Hoe from the dude that bought it from you??? :eek:

LOL good eye burb. I found this pic in my photobucket account and never posted it. It was when I still had the white Tahoe :(

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol: I gotcha. I thought we were going to start getting posts from your prison cell and see you on the news tonight after boosting your Hoe cuz you missed it so much :D

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^

He's halfway there. :D

I thought you'd enjoy this pic haha. I thought about ya when I saw the boards lol.

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

:lol: I gotcha. I thought we were going to start getting posts from your prison cell and see you on the news tonight after boosting your Hoe cuz you missed it so much :D

LOL a deputy sheriff bought the Hoe so I hope no one tries to steal it. And yes I do miss my Tahoe... it was a lot more unique then my esky...

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Needs to bring that ass down a couple inches and do something with the rear there. A little too stock. Now that I've been running debadged and G4's back there for a while and seeing a lot of you guys running Esky tails and 3rd light I really don't like the stock look back there at all.

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

LOL a deputy sheriff bought the Hoe so I hope no one tries to steal it. And yes I do miss my Tahoe... it was a lot more unique then my esky...

:lol: You could always start modding the Esky with OEM mods from an LTZ Hoe :D Or better yet an LS Hoe with the black plastic door handles ;)

:D

LOUDHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
exactly... also the chrome on the mirrors is stick on along with the handles.. i have seen it up close and it is BARF... tries too hard in areas and too little in others.. could be a nice rig if he changed a few thing.. ill try and get a front shot.

I dont think barf describes it....its terrible...its well, boarderline:supergay:

man that ranger on 3 stars and cavalier on hub caps are dope lol

Oh yeah, they ball hard, that ranger has a fart can then the exhaust comes out the side of the bed

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not 100% but they look like 20's to me. I've never seen a 22 look that small. :shrug:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustGibby