--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They were good cars.... Nice 'mid-size' design, for the era....
I recant that, I think it was a ‘76. From what I remember it was the first fuel injected small block in a caddy?

My favorite thing was the fiber optic tell tale front fender lights and at to top of the rear glass for the rear stop and turn lights you could see them in the rear view mirror.

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recant that, I think it was a ‘76. From what I remember it was the first fuel injected small block in a caddy?

My favorite thing was the fiber optic tell tale front fender lights and at to top of the rear glass for the rear stop and turn lights you could see them in the rear view mirror.
Yeap.. My big block 368CI 81 Cadi Coupe DeVille had those. Running lights, head lights, high beams, and turn signals.

It still amazes me that the 81 had a 6.0 Big Block, and 2 decades later, they came out with a 6.0 small block.

Big block - bore of 3.8 in (97 mm) and a stroke of 4.06 in (103.1 mm)
Small Block - bore of 4.0 and a stroke of 3.622

Edit: The other thing that amazes me is how that 6.0 completely filled the under hood cavity of that old school B-Body, and the new 6.0 leaves a lot of room.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ctarmen2