--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The story I got was the last time it had a name keyed in it and it wasn't his or anyone he knew :laughing1:
If I remember right it wasn't a woman thing it just kept getting randomly keyed.

Peaches

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've never been big on vandalizing someone's car, so I don't understand it. I participated once (after HOURS of her begging me), in high school with my bff. It was her ex's car and I still feel bad about it. My tires were slashed in a completely unrelated incident a few months later, I firmly believe Karma got me.

Lesson one: Never damage someone's car intentionally, it will come back to bite your ass.

Lesson two: If you're going to slash someone's tires, in front of their parent's house, start with the rear tires, not the front. I almost peed myself running back to my car when I did the front.

Peaches

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never, ever, ever did it again. I still feel REALLY bad about it, even though he was an ******* and I'm not even friends with her anymore. She went on to bigger and better things in the Mentally Unstable category.

CEN2MENTAL95

Banned
Reaction score
Sigh. The redneck-ness of this state, knows no limits.

I know spray-in bedliner isn't exactly light or cheap. He saw me do a double take, laugh and get my camera out. We had a little bit of a Mexican standoff at the stop light. It doesn't actually look bad, per say, just REALLY not my cup of tea. I'm guessing he ran out of paint before he got to the rims.

you can ridicule it, but you guys/gals do realize that matte black paint (while not my cup of tea on MOST cars/trucks) is VERY IN and VERY EXPENSIVE (if done properly)

you have no idea how hard it is to paint matte black..it always shows runs/shading....almost as bad as painting a car solid chrome! Props to whomever does it, if they pull it off properly. THat truck is far too dirty to tell if done properly

Last edited:

Peaches

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^The murdered out look is fine, but this has been murdered out with LineX, which, to me, is a different story.

I actually really like flat black rigs, but I would never own one, too hot.

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Found this at my school. cant really tell in the pic but it has 2 or 3 different oranges on it.
orangeburb.jpg

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
aefec240-6734-d1b3.jpg

^^ blackflamedcustom lmao
aefec240-6776-3495.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LACajun