--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is pretty ridiculous!

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that is by far the most retarded thing i have ever seen dont to a car... ranks up there with stick on engine vents and stick on hood scoops... wow people are dumb

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that is by far the most retarded thing i have ever seen dont to a car... ranks up there with stick on engine vents and stick on hood scoops... wow people are dumb

So you are not getting stick on hood vents now? Dude make up your mind :whymewhyme:

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lmfao... ROTF...... umm let me think for a fraction of a second... HELL NO...

changed my mind.. in headed to pepboys now.. im gonna get every "no tools required mod they have" flames. 20" chrome letters fender vents (many people font know that they are a functional item not a trend LOOK... buick and a few other companies back in the day.. to as the name sais.. vent heat from the engine.. why they are now a "trendy stick on" who knows.. and some chrome trucker girls.. and chrome door trem. a hood scoop.. and hell 2 more small ones to the side more is better.. and what other AWSOME add ons they have.. here goes nothing guys wish me luck

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lmfao... ROTF...... umm let me think for a fraction of a second... HELL NO...

changed my mind.. in headed to pepboys now.. im gonna get every "no tools required mod they have" flames. 20" chrome letters fender vents (many people font know that they are a functional item not a trend LOOK... buick and a few other companies back in the day.. to as the name sais.. vent heat from the engine.. why they are now a "trendy stick on" who knows.. and some chrome trucker girls.. and chrome door trem. a hood scoop.. and hell 2 more small ones to the side more is better.. and what other AWSOME add ons they have.. here goes nothing guys wish me luck

Finally a truck on here I will like.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and it will give me added 50Hp bc im getting the yellow spark plug wires.... and a crappy chinese pos muffler to make me sound like a freaking buzzing beee.. bc thats what makes a car fast.. dB = speed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andraliahlee