--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Between the pea green paint and the euro tails that just jacks with my senses :lol:

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
The Fisker is what the tesla isn't as far as the high end electric goes. It has solid line that make it look exotic and sets itself far from any sedan out there. If I could get one I would love to that or a brabus kitted S400 diesel Mercedes

CEN2MENTAL95

Banned
Reaction score
Between the pea green paint and the euro tails that just jacks with my senses :lol:

paintwork looks good, just odd/ugly color...tails completely **** up the look

The Fisker is what the tesla isn't as far as the high end electric goes. It has solid line that make it look exotic and sets itself far from any sedan out there. If I could get one I would love to that or a brabus kitted S400 diesel Mercedes

^^this!

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went to the dealer to pick up some parts, parked across from this. Rims are WAY TOO BUSY and needs a foot drop or so...
tSLhS.jpg

On my way home I pull up to his guy. Not sure who really thinks these rims look good. Rest of the Avy was clean...
Jzyry.jpg

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
for 4k i would kick my own ass for buying those ugly Facking things... its bc they are 40#s of chrome is why they cost so much.. man this world has stupid people..

also just because an item has a price tag of X does not mean it is worth X.. i would pay $50 total and use those wheels as nice boat anchors..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx

Latest posts