--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys serious? You really think she had anything to do with this truck? I am sure when MTV pitched the show they said "and we will give you an ugly ass Escalade to drive around"

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
atleast it all can be reversed.. i would buy it for dirt and remove the wrap and do it up the correct way.. i love cars like this bc they sell for dirt and then cost nothing to make good again..... as long as the freakign interior is not jacked up.. which you know it has rine stones and pink shit everywhere. uuuuhhh.. can we just drown her and save the world the trouble

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

You guys serious? You really think she had anything to do with this truck? I am sure when MTV pitched the show they said "and we will give you an ugly ass Escalade to drive around"

honestly i think she had it done.. MTV is better than this POS MTV probably gave her it bone stock.. and she Facked it all up.. it has trashy Snooky written all over it..

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know about Snooki being written on it but "boss lady" sure is :lol2:

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im sorry for anyone on here from NJ.. but that show sure has made me look at NJ and the shore area as a bunch of Guedo ******* retards.. and snooki and mike the SITUATIOn.. holy hell he is retarded.. do the world a favor and do not reproduce.. obviously yall have Screwed the Hell up genes

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
honestly i think she had it done.. MTV is better than this POS MTV probably gave her it bone stock.. and she Facked it all up.. it has trashy Snooky written all over it..

:lol2: Seriously?

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yup.. she drove it to a shop her gueto cousin runs and said here is my new car make it SWEET.. her is $500.. and i want pink. then prances of in fluffy house slippers.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yup.. she drove it to a shop her gueto cousin runs and said here is my new car make it SWEET.. her is $500.. and i want pink. then prances of in fluffy house slippers.

Links to said story?

P.S. I think you just be jelly cause she had the overies to do something you have always wanted to do.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i hate her with a passion.. the fact that she and those MEAT heads got instant fame and fortune for being RETARDED and acting like dumb asses on tv.. and have been some of the most popular MTV cast in years. pisses me off that people like them even though they are all so ridiculous.. if i met snooki in person i would punch her in the face for simply acting like a child and being annoying as hell..

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol2: she would beat you up

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

You are both midgets

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that bish stands lik 4' 9" and i am 6'2' with a 29" reach i can hold her head and yawn while watching her swing at the air..

or toss a cocktail at her and distract her.. i here she likes booz alot..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete315

Latest posts