--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajaxnxs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a693481a-0ca9-61cb.jpg

At mcy d's

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ad6b2414-5d6c-e463.jpg

That is half a VW Bug that is being pulled by a motorcycle, I think a 3 wheel cycle. It doesn't seem very aero dynamic. Seems like it would just be dragging a bunch of air. It never went faster than 35 mph. I wish I got a side pic but I was turning and I tried slowing down to take a pic but since he never went faster than 35, I didn't want to make it obvious I was taking a pic and holding up traffic bc the speed limit there was 45.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Homeland security in seattle don't know what's up lately but theres been murdered out homeland security vans basically everything is undercover and murdered out and theres tons of homeland security and U.S. marshalls here

Attachments

• IMG_0726.jpg
    IMG_0726.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 42

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Homeland security in seattle don't know what's up lately but theres been murdered out homeland security vans basically everything is undercover and murdered out and theres tons of homeland security and U.S. marshalls here

As I'm not from/in Seattle, I'm curious about something. Is "murdered out" a reference to blacked out windows or a completely blacked out vehicle?

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
As I'm not from/in Seattle, I'm curious about something. Is "murdered out" a reference to blacked out windows or a completely blacked out vehicle?

Black wheels, smoked windows holograohic skins for seattle police on some cars tails are still red washington state patrol also has a couple nbs tahoes sittin on 24's that are super undercover

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sounds like an interesting look. Please grab some pics.

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will do I've only seen a few out super rare to they were at a huge crash a couple years back and that's the last I saw them I'll grab some undercovers and the marshalls for yuhh though and the holographs!

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will do I've only seen a few out super rare to they were at a huge crash a couple years back and that's the last I saw them I'll grab some undercovers and the marshalls for yuhh though and the holographs!

Black wheels, smoked windows holograohic skins for seattle police on some cars tails are still red washington state patrol also has a couple nbs tahoes sittin on 24's that are super undercover

Slow down and take a deep breath. :lol2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshwas4here