--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw the pimpest.. most tricked out.. hands down best smart eco friendly car while heading home for lunch.. adn you guessed it. it was a 90s Chevrolet owned GEO METRO.. fully loaded with high rise carb with scoop.. tinted headlights. racing stripe.. side pipe running board exhaust, DYI pop top sun roof, rear spoiler.. and it even had a trailer hitch (not pictured)

Geometro-1.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a beauty :drool:

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yea i would totally drive it .. no lie. i would drive that ***** to work every day.. well maybe every other day..

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

honestly i would not mind picking up a old metro for liek 4-$800 simply to zip around town and get 45mpg in town. they are like go carts.. has to be a manual, i have 2 buddies that have them..

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Wow. Missing a hubcap tho. God i love people sometimes......

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd buy a Metro just to stick in my yard and piss of my neighbors :lol:

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
buddy paid $400 for his with 80k miles.. rebuilt the motor.. and its just for zipping around town.. i have posted pics of it in the back of his dually on 24" 10 lug alcoa simi tires with 36s..

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

Wow. Missing a hubcap tho. God i love people sometimes......

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

yea.. there is a guy that rides around town with shit strapped all to his roof and trunk and entire inside is cram packed with shit.. ( i have tried to snag pic) never successful.. but its my mission now.. im gonna hunt him down next week..

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That looks like the hardtop version of the car in the freecreditscore.com commercial.

Holy body roll Batman! How fast did they take that corner??

Actually he'd just pulled away from the stop light but he kinda jack rabbit started and was kinda hot rodding around

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alfred091

Latest posts