--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh man i would hate to try and parallel park that sucker let alone drive it in a parking lot..

i can clear a 5 gallon bucket. (rear axel hits) but everything else clears. i can fit in my home garage.. i can parallel park. park in most parking garages at least the first floor.. occasionally i have to make deal with attendant to park in unmarked spot.. but i am functional.. this is balloon tires lol

I want 80s 911 turbo bad... that is all

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

"Kings of custom" shop ride rolling at stock height and largely stock ride other than grill, rims and some other minor add ons??? :think: That's not real good advertisement IMO.

nrcpharmd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Kings of custom" shop ride rolling at stock height and largely stock ride other than grill, rims and some other minor add ons??? :think: That's not real good advertisement IMO.

Lol they're specialty is 4x4, that's the wife's dd, actually has a lift to clear the 28s is what the shop owner said. Just looking forward to get moar low, date set for August 6.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah, lower will be good :D what kit are you getting and how low will it drop you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jwaynedoublin1

Latest posts