--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You work at lowes?? Hook me up with some tools and employee discount.

The 'ER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a couples rides from my 200 mile drive today. The nova is a numbers matching 454! The HHR is owned by a d-bag. I met him and he is a d-bag. Nice car though.

abypydyt.jpg

jete3e8e.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's not a Nova....That's a Chevelle....

The 'ER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It said Nova on the back. I said Chevrolet but my coworker said nova. Maybe a clone???? Numbers matching but seemed like a restomod. I liked that it was at a ford dealer. Nobody trusts him.

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Chevelle*****

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It said Nova on the back. I said Chevrolet but my coworker said nova. Maybe a clone???? Numbers matching but seemed like a restomod. I liked that it was at a ford dealer. Nobody trusts him.

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Chevelle*****

your coworker is wrong. That is a 71 or 72 Chevelle and there's no way to "clone" a Nova to look like a Chevelle.

Anyway, it does look like a nice car. '70 Chevelle is my favorite car and I will own one but I'd certainly rock a 71 or 72. :)

The 'ER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:lol: right you are. I didn even bother looking at that one as neither and HHR or SSR strikes my fancy :)

The HhR is eh. I knew it was a Chevelle just too many early "work"cocktails to lay down the law. It is nice and sounded sweet. Damn vodka!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drodk29