--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think those are like the Ruby Red IPCW led tails soulsea bought but the clear ones...

Yup, except that the ones spotted don't look right with the red 3rd.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yea I don't like those tails.. solid ruby red would've been the better choice unless he tints both of them!

:word:....and another dude who debadged everything BUT the Flex Fuel badge :banghead: Dude, either debadge fully or don't debadge. It can look good either way but don't take it all off and leave JUST the Flex Fuel badge!!! suicide.gif

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
...and yes gas is going down in our area. The lowest it's been in a very long time :)
c01a1034.gif
9e1bde99.gif
a66ee472.gif

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Take a look at these sick rides!!! :)

2fe0c5e9.gif

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:word:....and another dude who debadged everything BUT the Flex Fuel badge :banghead: Dude, either debadge fully or don't debadge. It can look good either way but don't take it all off and leave JUST the Flex Fuel badge!!! suicide.gif

hahaha yea you are right. it's all or nothing. i'm keepin mine for now :Handshake:

Hammer450R

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I have to admit i left mine for about 2 days, no idea why i did that lol
I did leave the GM tags on the side tho

Reaction score
I'll post mines up tomorrow.

In the meantime since we're talking duallys, my friend spotted this at our local car show...

50565afa.jpg

85dad970.jpg

fadb452b.jpg

wow, just seen this post!! my friend jay helped build that ford for sema!! thats here in SoCal...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Easyrider

Latest posts