--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
...not to mention that one is an AV and another an EXT. ;):Big Laugh:

picture.php

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Do the AV and EXT both have the same 3rd brake light?

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

In all fairness the second pic could pass as either an EXT or AV (from the view in the pic). I assumed EXT due to the 3rd brake light not ever having studied the AV 3rd brake light.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do the AV and EXT both have the same 3rd brake light?

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

In all fairness the second pic could pass as either an EXT or AV (from the view in the pic). I assumed EXT due to the 3rd brake light not ever having studied the AV 3rd brake light.

2011 Avalanche LTZ has the Esky EXT nnbs third brake light

riso79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well look what I found here... the escalade oem 22's with CHEVY BOW TIE center caps! Whenever I was on the rim hunt, I was on the brink of getting the escalade oem 22's but could NOT find these caps... all I could find was blanks and various 'cadillac' symbols.... no GMC or Chevy bow tie anywhere... then I was in Baton Rouge this sunday and was on LSU campus eating lunch and saw this hoe...there were so many tahoe's around it was ridiculous.

chevycap.jpg

I have those center caps. They are sold on eBay for $100 shipped.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man had I known that I would've grabbed those OEM Esky 22's in a heart beat! I thought the best us chevy guys could get was a blank cap : /

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatman