--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

osidesurfer365

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like those new vettes, too! I saw a red one on the road a few days ago and couldnt' stop staring :lol:
It has a carbon fiber hood and roof, over 450 HP, 7 Speed manual and it sounded so nice when he started it up. The seats really felt like they will keep you from moving around at high speeds in turns. Very impressed

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My buddies hand build tub chassis Ferrari killer stomped a C7 a week ago. 20 roll and a 60 roll.

Tips scales at 860 pounds. 480hp STI motor paired to a Porsche custom built transmission. Hand built chassis, custom twin turbo setup, custom exhaust. Stand alone computer management we do all the tuning at our buddy Anthony shop. He started it in 99 and we have been building it since. Started as a 70s VW Bradley. Then each mod and fox led to something and a full ground up frame was built. Only thing original is the Vin number tag.

Oh and it costs fractions of a new vette or an Areal atom. And yes it is street legal and built for the track.

jeruzuru.jpg

The new vette is cool for what you get for the money compared to other high end sports cars that you can take direct to the track. And by track I mean a road corse not some damn drag strip.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a race car John. A Vette is not a race car.

Naturally that is going to stomp a Vette... It has more HP off the bat. Lol.

I think you'd land more chicks in a C7 tho.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey potatoes tomatoes it has a motor and 4 wheels.

How about this. My boy John F RX7 oh you say that unreliable rotary motor. That's what we said and slapped a LS1 in it. Yup she goes. Has couple goodies. And yes that is a Japanese wide body track body kit. All steel, and yes he went to japan to buy it and had to pay handsomely to have it imported. Custom 3 piece wheels wrapped in 385 rears and 325 fronts. It has a little bit of grip.

gujujate.jpg

yhypyja9.jpg

dapysura.jpg

The 'ER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check this sexy machine out. "I cannot contain my laughter"

typu7yde.jpg

It's ugly as sin. Colors suck. But there has to be a lot of custom fabrication to lift that Pontiac.... I just don't understand why anyone would do that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgy