--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The 'ER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He wants to go up not down... Yates is too busy with other important things... (Pimping the Lumina)

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That van screams A-Team!

This came into work today... He wants to pull a FW that is really low to the ground. I gave him Kelderman's number to see what options they have for trailer lifts beyond their 3" air bag kit on their website. Truck needs a few tweaks but overall looked good.

syqa8une.jpg
We have several different trailer kits.
Should have sent him Yates number lol
:party36:
He wants to go up not down... Yates is too busy with other important things... (Pimping the Lumina)
I no haz Lumina anymore :(

The 'ER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yates [emoji769 said:
;773392]We have several different trailer kits.

:party36:

I no haz Lumina anymore :(

Sad day Yates with no Lumina. How big of lift kits do you offer. We have guys all the time that need to lift trailers. Our customer had to leave a message. The guy is serious about the camper just need to solve his towing geometry problem. Hopefully someone called him back....

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sad day Yates with no Lumina. How big of lift kits do you offer. We have guys all the time that need to lift trailers. Our customer had to leave a message. The guy is serious about the camper just need to solve his towing geometry problem. Hopefully someone called him back....

Not super knowledgeable about what all is offered on the trailer side but not sure we even offer a lift for them just convert it air.

phattire

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took my son and daughter to the Chevy Youth Baseball Clinic (teamed up with Ripken Baseball) this past weekend. This is a good free event that helps the kids with baseball fundamentals and tips.

Parked next to this:
2014-05-10093420_zpsa5262b47.jpg

Here is their setup:
2014-05-10093341_zps92c79ca7.jpg

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where was this? (My company installs synthetic fields for Ripken)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh man!! I love those F40's!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52