--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, not only limited to the Ford folks....

dc736805.jpg

Well it would appear that one is justified, looks like they are into racing, and probably tow a large trailer very often, that type of "wing" is used to reduce drag on the trailer and can save gobs of money on gas.

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

saw this sucker this weekend at OutBack.. color matched 3" lips.. and a soccer ball on the gas cover..

f39f807a-1.jpg

ran into this sick trike.... guy said its.. an Fi chevy small block 350 with a 2.5 bee cool alum radiator and E fans.. narrowed ford 9" rear..

7ad849a5.jpg
7b32f8a6.jpg

I really love the color of that Burb...and WOW I bet that trike is fast!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That trike is awesome! I've seen one similar but it had a big block in it. It was a while ago and I'm not sure where the pics are at this point :think:

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Not a car or anything but I was driving on the Baltimore Grand Prix track.. you can see the stands in the left corner.

646630c8.jpg

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Black i have that same Fossl watch... why are you on the race track.. looks like rush hour traffic

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Well the track is basically built but race isnt till labor day weekend. so the city streets are still open until I think a couple days before the race. I was heading downtown to drink with some friends. Also yeah love Fossil had to get a all black one.. :)

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
aefecd9e-a78f-1c7e.jpg
truck we use for moving wood at work

Sent from my Samsung Fascinate Via Verizon 3G.

OP
OP
ELIM

ELIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a car or anything but I was driving on the Baltimore Grand Prix track.. you can see the stands in the left corner.

646630c8.jpg

That's sweet.

The same goes for the Long Beach Grand Prix. There's an area on Shoreline Drive where you can really rip down the track.....the reverb off the grandstands is an amazing sound!

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Yeah it is pretty cool. I have driven on Atlanta motor speedway with my eclipse at the Nopi nationals and that was awesome. Also have done the NASCAR driver experience at Dover so it is just petty cool to be on a race track Where driers will be doing 200mphs later on. Plus doing that in on a city roads. Not to mention Baltimore city roads.

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Here is a pic of a family friends garage. He only restores 67-69 camaros and usually sells them for 100k plus. Biut here are two 67s and also my father in laws 64 Impala SS. That we put the body and frame on at the time.

dded7797.png

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That nnbs esky looks like a Summit White. I didn't think they came in Summit White. I'm sure it's not exactly summit white but it's really close to it when compared to that nbs esky next to it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daisydog229