--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sad-smiley-067.gif

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Apparently El Paso hasnt gotten the memo that COMBAT WING = FAIL

LOL

LOL most of the people here have shit like this on there cars. mainly hondas and stuff but the shopping cart mod is big here.

Just like when i was on my way home from school there was a honda coupe with a trunk bike rack and a HUGE wing that went with it. along with fast and the furious graphics. Bunch of FAIL here to say the least...

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why is everyone is Baltimore obsessed with the ravens? lol Like you guys are OBSESSED.

Hammer450R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw a mean Esky today but when i went to take the pic my #%*&% POS DRoid *##*&ing takes 40 %#*$ing minutes to *#$(&*ing open i just about had a coronary.

My question is does anyone know how to put a droid in pieces back together?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw a mean Esky today but when i went to take the pic my #%*&% POS DRoid *##*&ing takes 40 %#*$ing minutes to *#$(&*ing open i just about had a coronary.

My question is does anyone know how to put a droid in pieces back together?

glue.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

Now that my Chiefs have become a team of Ravens that have been cast off I can't say much.... :chicken:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daisydog229