--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

je1028

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Figured it would be great if we could have a spotter's thread as many of us see lots of nice rides around. Let's see all models and years.

Please post up your spots! :waytogo:

2416_ps.jpg
Like the wheel/tire combo!

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

I love the THREAD idea. Seen some pretty nice rides out there never thought to take a pic. Now I have a reason. Expect some soon.
Black wheels looking sweet

Mechahead

Reaction score
yhyvanuh.jpg

This one came in to see last week with a sheared off lower ball joint. Lots of fun to get into the shop like that.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Grimes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw this truck on a side road today. Not sure if there is a buyer or show nearby, but thought the mix of the load was rather interesting.

20140131_092701_zpsb1de1940.jpg

Grimes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used to drool over Hummers, but now I don't really know if I'd bother with one unless I had a lot of money to dump into mods.

Saw an NBS Tahoe with paper tags on I-35. Wanted to give him a shout that he won't be disappoint.

Blue2002Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ugu8ypu2.jpg

Saw this suburban driving up to Gainesville yesterday, the rims aren't spinners even though they sorta look like it in the photo