Pics of Finished full LED Interior/HID Heads and Fogs from HIDGuy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oadamshome

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Any Pointers?

Hey Guys I just wanted to post some pics of my '08 Denali after I finished putting in a full LED interior (plus reverse and license plates) as well as the Bi0Xenon + fogs 6000k HID kit from HIDGuy. It's nice to get recognized for good stuff on here since I see several people on here only posting when something isn't right. Shipping was fast, everything was right, the kits/ballasts fit in nice and neat, and the truck looks great!

Any pointers you may have to get back into the headlights to install the headlight kit? I need to install the headlights and fog lights. The fog lights look like you have to splice into the factory plug wiring. That seem right? I have not been able to locate the install instructions for the fog lights piece. Any application help would be appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:

Oscar@Hidguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
See that this forum is not very active. Figured out on my own. Thanks

The fog lights you use the provided blue taps to wrap around the factory harness and you can see the power harness from the HID's plug right into those blue taps.

OP
OP
stevz2112

stevz2112

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Any pointers you may have to get back into the headlights to install the headlight kit? I need to install the headlights and fog lights. The fog lights look like you have to splice into the factory plug wiring. That seem right? I have not been able to locate the install instructions for the fog lights piece. Any application help would be appreciated. Thanks

Sorry I didn't see this before but the headlights are definitely a pain. I've read some creative ways of getting to the back, but I just lowered the bumper to take the housings out completely, and it wasn't too difficult. The fogs did get spliced in, although I know that HIDGuy just came out with a plug and play version.

outerorbiter

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What kinda bulbs do you have in place of amber turn signals above the actual head lamps?
Thanks

gryans07yukon

Reaction score
can you give me a price for all the lights in the inside, plus reverse lights, licence plate lights.. 10k hid for head lights and for fog lights thanks.. 2007 yukon

Last edited:

newhard2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
HID lighting kits

I have a 2009 Yukon SLT and was considering getting a better lighting system for her..I often wonder why GM won't put in HID lights into vehicles? I love how bright my 2006 BMW 530 lights are then when I drive the Yuke, its like they are not even on..I did get new bulbs but still not great. What would you recommend doing to brighten up the road for my YUKON. Thanks

Greg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaintMiles

Latest posts