Pictures of empire beige?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bjen222

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Gm switched the color of my order to empire beige metallic, the car is arriving next week and I'm not sure if I should just put in a order for a color I actually want now. I have already waited 6 months, does anyone have pictures of that color? It looks awful on the gm website.

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a much nicer color in person that I thought it would be. We saw one a few months ago at a dealership and honestly if it came down to getting the rig or waiting longer, I'd take it. It's a VERY light beige. Almost a light silver if you will, but has a beige tone to it.

Check out this video - there's others if you just type in empire beige metallic on YouTube.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess depends how bad do u need the vehicle and also what price are you paying that if u flipped it in a year would u be ok? I’d put black bow ties with chrome 22’s and tinted windows and it would be a very nice ride. Honestly it looks pretty nice after watching the video above, these new rigs Tahoe/yukon/esky are just so nice it’s hard to make them look bad lol

OP
OP
B

Bjen222

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I guess depends how bad do u need the vehicle and also what price are you paying that if u flipped it in a year would u be ok? I’d put black bow ties with chrome 22’s and tinted windows and it would be a very nice ride. Honestly it looks pretty nice after watching the video above, these new rigs Tahoe/yukon/esky are just so nice it’s hard to make them look bad lol
I'm not paying above MSRP, it's not a financial burden or anything but I am kind of cheep in general so it was hard for me to spend this much on a vehicle and really wanted it to be perfect. But your right, I does look a lot nicer in that video then some pictures I have seen.

OP
OP
B

Bjen222

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It's a much nicer color in person that I thought it would be. We saw one a few months ago at a dealership and honestly if it came down to getting the rig or waiting longer, I'd take it. It's a VERY light beige. Almost a light silver if you will, but has a beige tone to it.

Check out this video - there's others if you just type in empire beige metallic on YouTube.

Thank you for this, it does look a lot nicer in this video then in some of the pictures I've seen, this makes me feel better. I appreciate it.

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
search for 22s on autotrader or cars.com...that's the easiest way to get a good idea...even filter by the trim you ordered

we actually have an empire beige Z71 on order...I've seen several in different trims and agree that the ones with more black on them look sharper IMO

CodyWy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2022 Z71 - just base no options. Color has "function", doesn't show dust etc...

Attachments

• IMG_20220816_153405249.jpg
    IMG_20220816_153405249.jpg
    426.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20220816_153416898_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220816_153416898_HDR.jpg
    668.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20220816_153429938_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220816_153429938_HDR.jpg
    404.5 KB · Views: 14

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2022 Z71 - just base no options. Color has "function", doesn't show dust etc...

looks sharp...wife went from a white AT4 to a midnight blue...big mistake as far as it doesn't stay "clean" more than a couple hours...so tan it is

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for this, it does look a lot nicer in this video then in some of the pictures I've seen, this makes me feel better. I appreciate it.
Glad it helped! The online renderings are terrible at giving the right impression of what the color actually looks like.

We had originally intended to get midnight blue. Online it looks like a nice dark blue. We happened to see a Yukon that just got off the transporter earlier that day and when the salesman told us it was the midnight blue we were shocked. As far as we could tell it was black. We had to walk around it a couple of times and get just the right angle to see blue. That scratched that color off the list for us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rukiro