PJToy2: Round 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone else bought anything from this guy and not received it? PM me, considering taking this to another level. Thanks!

For the record, paid him for the cross rails off his truck and still haven't shipped. Even sent him the FedEx label so all he has to do it drop them off.

chacho44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope, that's messed up if he stole our money. Kinda sad for a grown ass man to do.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WTF? I thought this guy got his shit together. I guess I was wrong.

Nope, i dont think he ever got it together, always has an excuse for something. Now its he is sick and i forgot what it was for you. Something about having 3rd party send parts.

All in all sounds shady, cant list something for sale, take money, and not communicate w/ the buyer, id understand a day, but weeks, come on. Should be banned from selling anything, not even a bolt.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope, i dont think he ever got it together, always has an excuse for something. Now its he is sick and i forgot what it was for you. Something about having 3rd party send parts.

All in all sounds shady, cant list something for sale, take money, and not communicate w/ the buyer, id understand a day, but weeks, come on. Should be banned from selling anything, not even a bolt.

No worries. He's been perma banned :waytogo:

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No worries. He's been perma banned :waytogo:

should not ban him... yet. Let him have his chance to respond. BUT... I would change his signature to "I HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO RIP PEOPLE OFF, SO BEWARE BEFORE YOU DO ANY DEALS WITH ME." I like to call it the Scarlett letter... ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Queen_313