PJToy2: Round 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I almost bought taillights from him........I thought the TYF is a safe place ;)

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
He bought taillights from me for like 70 bucks... I asked them how they were and everything didn't answer till weeks later than sold them to someone else hope thy didn't get screwed... If I would have known his history I would have kindly disregarded his pm.. Can someone pm me his PayPal email so I can check my history for him!? Best of luck to all who are out of $$$

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FYI...PJToy2 has been on today and he knows about this thread. Keep us updated on any progress with these issues.

He got online, and knows about this thread among other members pm's im sure of, and still no one has got a response.

Sorry guys, think your going to have to claim w/ paypal. that is one good thing i have found out w/ paypal, they will get your money back.

(not dogging on anyone, but this is exactly why i check into someone first, TYF or not, especially someone that joined 6 months ago, and only 100 or so posts)

I know buyer beware, but maybe we could do something more attentive to where future buyers could see if a persons i guess its trader rating or something and have it under thier name. RED - no good etc.. But i dont know. just a suggestion. to somehow keep tyf good folks.

chacho44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I'm out $160, its just a sad poor excuse of a man that has to take ppl's money. Im making my claim in the afternoon, but Pj your welcome and merry Xmas since u prob didn't have your own money to buy Xmas gifts, so u chose to spend mine and others.

pjtoy2

Banned
Reaction score
Everything had been shipped as of last week via UPS. Saturday was the day I sent out the last package. Everything had the basic $100 UPS insurance except the OEM Flip-down and DVD which had $400 of insurance coverage. Most things were shipped midweek last week except the roof rack parts which were shipped Saturday.

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

01Tahoenjn, I bought those tail lights but had found a different pair locally so i resold yours, for less.

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

ScottyBoy, I paypal'd you the money for a few extra switches to get done a few weeks ago but havent sent the switches to you. Thats the only thing that i haven't sent out. Everything that was bought from me was shipped last week

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PJ....I'd suggest a PM to everyone expecting a shipment from you with their tracking number. That way they know when to expect their stuff and where it is right now!

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
yea for real these guys are kinda pissed. tracking will help with the confusion

jbb01

Reaction score
yeah tracking would be helpful if he sent it...I've sent him several messages, texts, and pm's...my fault though I gave him benefit of doubt...never again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shughes022

Latest posts