plastic door panel screws.. where can i get them?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99tallhoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
TRYING to replace my stock speakers resulted in losing most of the door panel screws. anyone know where i can get some more? thanks

Rebelution

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Auto parts stores have them, didn't know hardware stores had them. Not to be a smart ass, but they're not screws, they're just clips. They just pop right out.

Crispy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are only two screws in the door iirc, the rest is clips as mentioned above. If you are missing screws, take one out of the other side and hit up home depot or the hardware store, they'll give you a suitable replacement. If you are missing clips i believe those are dealer only items, around $1.00-$2.00 each.

OP
OP

99tallhoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
haha belive it or not i originally typed "clips" but i figured someone would tell me they were screwes, and i checked at lowes and all they had was screws. il keep looking around, thanks!

thumper_ehhhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try home depot they used to have the plactic push in type clips. They slide into the door panels and push into the holes.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
go to a junkyard and go chevy truck hunting from 95 to 00 and grab every door panel you can find, pop out all the clips, throw them in your pocket, probably will have enough clips for members on this forum, and youll be set. lol

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I crack one or two every time I take the door panel off. If I remember correctly you can order them from Napa, I think 10 of them are $20.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peglomaniac