Plugs & wires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mikes07

Reaction score
Looking to change them out on my 07 escalade, what does everyone recommend? Stock ac delcos or aftermarket?

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
run stock plugs ac delcos , i think i bought the bosch last time they were about the same price brand name doesnt really matter other then cost just make sure they are the proper specification for yoru motor

PlatinumYukon

Reaction score
The AC Delco is hands down one of the best ignition setups for our trucks out there. They run pretty hot with the stock setup. I would not spend any more money nor would I downgrade to save a few bucks from the AC Delco.

BlackOh7on22s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Delco or Ngk plugs which are labeled Delco anyways nowadays. Stay away from MSD wires. Taylor wires are a good replacement wire if you want something fancy

BRUTUS_T_HOG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ac delco spark plugs. NAPA belden wires.

Beldens are nice and have a lifetime warranty. I've installed hundreds of sets on customer cars and have never had to warranty any for a defect.

AC Delco wires are also very nice. They typically last 200k or more without problems

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am running ngk iridium and magnecore wires. Did lots of research first. I am very happy.

NautiKev

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cant go wrong with stock plugs and wires

did tons of research before i changed mine out. Stick with stock. Best around. Contact BB. They will tell you the same and did a very good performance shop by me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnk71