Ported Throttle Body

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blizz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you guys get yours in, can you let me know if you feel a difference? 15hp to the rear wheels seems like an awful lot for just $99....if it's true I'm pulling the trigger.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you guys get yours in, can you let me know if you feel a difference? 15hp to the rear wheels seems like an awful lot for just $99....if it's true I'm pulling the trigger.

Highly doubt 15 hp on a NA motor...throw some FI then yes. I exspect hel of lot throttle response!

Cant wait to mate it up to my Voalnt CAI And TB Spacer...that bitcvh is gonna whistle.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it might whistle a little more if u ever put that supercharger in

Teeeheee teeehhh

Did some wrenching on the HOE toi dianose my missfire. It came up for 3 out 4 02 sensors lol. Pulled all my spark plugs anyway in the P lot on my break and found out that my number 7 cylinder spark plug has a crack in it.

Im going to P Boys to get a new one since its covered under warranty. Emailing Justin to re-tune my spare PCM to rid of the 02 sesnors so I can get rid of those headaches.

If I have a day off next week and so does my buddy the headers will be thrown on.

1 step closer to boost.

How's Danialle? ; )

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Paint your truck!

:idiot:

W-I-T-C-H
W-I-T-C-H
W-I-T-C-H

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My buddy John who use to own King Bear...maybe while we are under there I can install my skyjacker kit.

blizz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
destroyer1362

destroyer1362

A work in progress
Reaction score
Like I sad it took me about a month to get mine (deposit). The tb came within a week of ordering. If I were you I'd just tell Jantzer up front not to screw around on your order.

mikeyboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Teeeheee teeehhh

Did some wrenching on the HOE toi dianose my missfire. It came up for 3 out 4 02 sensors lol. Pulled all my spark plugs anyway in the P lot on my break and found out that my number 7 cylinder spark plug has a crack in it.

Im going to P Boys to get a new one since its covered under warranty. Emailing Justin to re-tune my spare PCM to rid of the 02 sesnors so I can get rid of those headaches.

If I have a day off next week and so does my buddy the headers will be thrown on.

1 step closer to boost.

How's Danialle? ; )

:emotions122: slow and steady lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dap365