Possible Electrical Issue?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aliciafotopoulos

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm new here, so I apologize if I'm posting in the wrong spot. Need some help...I have a 2007 Yukon SLT that is having intermittent starting issues. Sometimes it starts with no problem, but then there are the other times. Usually what will happen is I'll turn the key over and all the dash lights turn on but the engine won't turn over. I'll try again and it will turn over then die. Sometimes it takes up to 3 times to get it to turn over. Occasionally once it finally starts, the steering wheel is locked up, as if the engine is off. Some of the other "strange" things it is doing is, the drivers seatbelt locks in place where I can't even put it on...Then the other day I was cleaning the inside and the doors locked (I know I didn't do it, because the door was open and I wasn't cleaning anywhere near it). Naturally, I pressed the unlock button, and they wouldn't unlock. I know it's not the battery because that's fairly new. I should also point out that the navigation screen gets pretty warm when it's only showing the radio information and sometimes the volume will shut off for a moment and make a weird sound. I should also mention that the check engine light is not on. If anyone has any idea what it could be...I'm at my wits end!

GM Customer Service

Full Access Member
Reaction score
aliciafotopoulos,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing these issues with your vehicle. I would be happy to research this further for you. Would you please PM me your VIN so I can check my resources for any known issues?

Have you had the vehicle inspected for these issues?

Louis
GM Customer Service

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trojjan