post pics of 24's on denali/yukon/hoe with lip and without

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks everyone for the pictures, definitely going to go with a no lip 24. I live in Alaska, roads aren't exactly forgiving, so i'm gonna stick with stock suspension for now. brassknucklemafia, could you upload a higher res picture, so i could get a better look, thanks.
why no lip? i think flat face wheels look better on nali's and lades than hoe's and kon's

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

damn travieso love your truck it's pushing me to work on mine being it looks like your's except that it's stock

chamillionTC

Reaction score
thanks everyone for the pictures, definitely going to go with a no lip 24. I live in Alaska, roads aren't exactly forgiving, so i'm gonna stick with stock suspension for now. brassknucklemafia, could you upload a higher res picture, so i could get a better look, thanks.

Where in Alaska? I know what you mean Anchorage roads suck ****.

Good choice though a no lip 24 looks bigger than a lip 24.

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
why no lip? i think flat face wheels look better on nali's and lades than hoe's and kon's

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

damn travieso love your truck it's pushing me to work on mine being it looks like your's except that it's stock

Thanks i appreciate the kind words

Damn bro, your truck is sick.

thanks man