Post signatures....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MetalStorm

Reaction score
Just a test.....i placed a pic in my signature and wanted to see if it worked. How do i make it bigger?

ccrowe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
how do you put a sig?
im new and have no clue how to do anything

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
how do you put a sig?
im new and have no clue how to do anything

On the very top row of links, click "User CP"...then look to the left...theres a bunch of categories...one is called "Settings and Options"...under that, click "Edit Signature"..then get creative

Danny_Z56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks now if i could just make it bigger
I don't think you can really make a picture 'bigger' per say.You would have to start out with a good sized pic and then resize to your liking.

I have used photobucket.com for years,mainly to host my pix and edit them.Lately their site seems to be more complicated.They have changed things that used to be very simple,now it seems harder to navagate and use.

h0tr0d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To resize my pics I like to use VSO Image resizer since it's free and can do batch resizing when you're posting lots of stuff to the web.
http://www.vso-software.fr/products/image_resizer/

For hosting, I use imgur.com since it's free, very simple to use, and generates all code you might need just by clicking on your pictures.

If you see someone else's sig pic that you like, right click on it and check properties to determine the size, then you can use vso to make yours that size.

You can use mspaint to crop or add text if you don't have photoshop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmericanThunder