Power Window ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Heelz3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have an 03 TAHOE and the passanger side window just stopped working. It was moving a little slow but now it will not work at all.

Any ideas?

Anyone know how to take the door panel off to check connections?

tx07tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe the motor for the window is dead. You might want to post this in the 2000-2006 section they can help you out.

OP
OP
H

Heelz3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks, I did not even realize I was in the wrong forum.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bet motor went bye-bye. Pull panel off, tap on motor while trying to roll window up. If it does go up, replace it soon. If it doesn't, well, it will for sure need replaced. :)

indian mark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I replaced mine a couple times with knock off Ebay ones. There's a thread on another forum with exact details including photos on how to remove the door panel. It's pretty easy. Google something like "remove silverado door panel". Should be able to find it. The import motor assemblies are pretty cheap compared to GM stuff, unfortunately I've already gone thru a couple. Still not sure if it's worth it. I suppose if my window quits in January I'll know....

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Here's one. There are others out there.

http://www.bodyshopzone.com/archives/trim/door_panels/Chevy/Silverado_2002/dp_remove_02_CK.html

Brick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the same issue. It had been slow for a while, now nothing. How could I check if its a fuse,bad connection, or the motor? I'm guessing its the motor, but wanna be sure before I lay out the cash

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
if it goes really slow, then goes completely out, you'll probably need to replace the whole motor.

Brick

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevpar