Preferred Motor Oil??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gfunko

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just wanted to see what the preferred type and brand of motor oil you guys are using? Anyone running Synthetic Dexos? I'm sort of done using the stealership to keep my vehicle within warranty and want to use OEM spec (or better).

Damien1990

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just wanted to see what the preferred type and brand of motor oil you guys are using? Anyone running Synthetic Dexos? I'm sort of done using the stealership to keep my vehicle within warranty and want to use OEM spec (or better).

Mobil 1 Synthetic in my hoe.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Valvoline Max Life Synthetic Blend

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score

Is there some reason people ask questions here and don't put the year, make and model and engine of their rig before asking questions? Mileage too. What have you been running and have you had any problems? C'mon man!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968