Preferred Motor Oil??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

byrds6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pennzoil Platinum here. Not sure what was originally ran in it but when I bought it at 91k I started running what I run in all my vehicles. No issues with leaking just the normal slight consumption over the course.

OP
OP
gfunko

gfunko

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Is there some reason people ask questions here and don't put the year, make and model and engine of their rig before asking questions? Mileage too. What have you been running and have you had any problems? C'mon man!

Given this was the "2007-2014 Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade" section, it should be safe so assume that my vehicle is in the NNBS range. Of course that still leave a lot of room but it really was just a general question as I know each person runs different oils based on preference and or performance.

I do like the fact that you are a Raiders fan though, in the DC area, its rare to see fellow RaiderNations heads :party52:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968