Price check on CK375s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
N

NautiKev

Full Access Member
Reaction score
His:$2500
Yours: $1000-$1200

Trade him yours + $1000 for a starting point...... Would your good friend be interested in trading or do you want 2 sets of wheels??

he doesn't really want mine because he has a silverado and thinks mine are tahoe wheels only. I tried that angle as soon as I knew he wanted to get rid of them. I could use the ebay add as ammo...........:gr_grin:

yooks11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FWIW, I just bought a used set with super minimal curb rash on one wheel. They were painted black (which I repainted for a fresh look) and had tires on them. The tires are in excellent condition. I paid $1500. No TPMS though.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm thinking about getting some 375's for mine...

do it.

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Near new condition, he's as picky as I am about taking care of his stuff. They probably have 10-12K on them. They would come with tires.

Any ideas on what I could get for my current 20's?

Then in that case the rims alone easily worth 1200+. My buddy got a set of ck375's WITH brand new tires for $2k almost two years ago but since demand has gone up, so has the price.

I actually had the LTZ 20's on my avalanche before I got the replica ck375's, and I got $1400 for em BUT that's WITH 8-9 month old Nitto Terra Grappler 305/50/20 tires that cost me a little over $1k. The LTZ 20's I had were about a 6.5/10 condition-wise. I still think I came out ahead on that deal. For your mint LTZ 20's I can see you getting close to $1k but that's if they are in mint condition. I'd see you getting 700ish if they were 7/10 condition-wise (this is JUST for rims, more if you are including tires but that depends on how much tread is left).

Also are you getting the ck375's from him with or without tires?

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

NautiKev

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do it.

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Then in that case the rims alone easily worth 1200+. My buddy got a set of ck375's WITH brand new tires for $2k almost two years ago but since demand has gone up, so has the price.

I actually had the LTZ 20's on my avalanche before I got the replica ck375's, and I got $1400 for em BUT that's WITH 8-9 month old Nitto Terra Grappler 305/50/20 tires that cost me a little over $1k. The LTZ 20's I had were about a 6.5/10 condition-wise. I still think I came out ahead on that deal. For your mint LTZ 20's I can see you getting close to $1k but that's if they are in mint condition. I'd see you getting 700ish if they were 7/10 condition-wise (this is JUST for rims, more if you are including tires but that depends on how much tread is left).

Also are you getting the ck375's from him with or without tires?

I would sell mine with tires, good tread left on Goodyears only 10K miles on them. His would also come with tires, but they have less tread than mine, probably about 50%.

I just dying to get the 375's, but I don't have much spare cash right now as I'm trying to move.........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahoe nate