Projector denali review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oscar@Hidguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
only ones carried by hid guy, made by spec d tuning. unless i was sent the wrond order, whichi doubt, i'm shocked that they thought this would even fit a denali, horrible product guys! HID GUY not impressed!

The key here is "unless i was sent the wrond order, whichi doubt," Did you ever contact us to get the doubt taken care of? If something doesnt fit or wont work we advise you to call us ASAP. We have more than enough people here that can jump on your issue in a timely manner. You might have gotten the wrong bumper lights and thats probably the reason why they dont fit. Its up to the consumer to point this out. Now i can totally understand if the bumper lights do not fit. But until you contact us so we can check out the bumper lights we can not know. I would advise you PM me or HIdguy for help.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Canuck

Canuck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
now that were all friends, you can overnight ship me the correct lights.

BabyHuey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with hid guys, you went abotu this all wrong. Mistakes happen, just call if it does to figure out and not completely dump on them.

OP
OP
Canuck

Canuck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i emailed oscar yesterday and said sorry, I've been waiting for my wheels for a month and a half now, i was sent the wrong springs for my truck, then when this happened i was fed up, i went about it the wrong way totally, After all my bitching they still want to fix things, goes to show their good guys!

HID_Guy

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i emailed oscar yesterday and said sorry, I've been waiting for my wheels for a month and a half now, i was sent the wrong springs for my truck, then when this happened i was fed up, i went about it the wrong way totally, After all my bitching they still want to fix things, goes to show their good guys!

Yes, don't worry, we are here to mend any issues. I was out of the office yesterday, but I do have your emails and I will make sure we get your bumper lights sent over today; how fast they get there it's tough because shipping to Canada is hectic right now, you know, but know that they will get out today for sure and your original order will be updated to show tracking.

- Oscar

OP
OP
Canuck

Canuck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stand up guy man! life time customer here!

OP
OP
Canuck

Canuck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
k just had the lights delivered. I had to pay an additional $60.53 for shipping?!

HID_Guy

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
k just had the lights delivered. I had to pay an additional $60.53 for shipping?!

No way, show me a receipt, can not be ....

Send it to me by email and I will handle it.

- Oscar

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaintMiles

Latest posts