Projectors in!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2010_5thgen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whats the big hype with this kit? ive never thought these looked good. arent they pretty pricey too? i guess i just dont understand why people like it. it looks like lizard eyes.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
whats the big hype with this kit? ive never thought these looked good. arent they pretty pricey too? i guess i just dont understand why people like it. it looks like lizard eyes.

because it's the absolute best lighting you can get right now. It uses HID bulbs in their correct housing, and projects the lights very far distances.

You can get different shrouds that go over the projector, so some don't look as bad/good as others.

It also doesn't blind people like a regular Plug-N-Play kit does. There are so many bad/wrong things with adding a HID kit to your stock lights.

Tahoe/Yukon Headlight Information Thread

2010_5thgen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, i get "it doesnt blind people",but it looks nasty...sorry OP.

OP
OP
LTLux

LTLux

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I understand you dont like them, that's your choice but you better get used to seeing projectors because almost all cars moving forward will have them, including the 2014 silverado/tahoe/yukon and sierra.

By the way, I was never a huge fan of GMC but I have to say that I think the 14 Sierra looks a lot better than the silverado.

I have attached a copy of exactly what I bought for my lights.

Attachments

• TahoeOptions.jpg
    TahoeOptions.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 25

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
I love the retro and love that you went the right way. Did you do the retro yourself or did you send them in? Not sure if you did the work or not but if sk then damn bro great work if not then still great work lol

OP
OP
LTLux

LTLux

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I did not do it myself, I have a guy I know that works at a car audio shop and he did most of the work.

I also got some new LED cup holders that I will be getting installed soon and will post picks when its done.