Proud new Owner -2009 Yukon SLT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jason_999

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My wife and i took a 2009 Yukon SLT out for a test drive on Saturday, loved it and made a deal.
Probably picking it up on Tuesday, cant wait.
Wont be long and i will have to look into getting an iPod connection going, sounds like LockPick is good choice.

Anyway look forward to lot of discussions on Performance and Entertainment upgrades!

jason

Tonygxp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife and i took a 2009 Yukon SLT out for a test drive on Saturday, loved it and made a deal.
Probably picking it up on Tuesday, cant wait.
Wont be long and i will have to look into getting an iPod connection going, sounds like LockPick is good choice.

Anyway look forward to lot of discussions on Performance and Entertainment upgrades!

jason

nobody has the balls to ask so i will. What kind of deal did you get? Color, options, etc. We all share experiences on here which helps all of us the next time out, or friend's and family, thanks and congrats!

sbhva

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am looking at a 2009 Yukon SLT myself. What did you pay for yours? What options does it have?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
conquer1