put a denali console in today...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey regal, did you put in a new lower panel? the one that sits behind the counsol on the dash?

K Dawg ONE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks awesome! Ive got the console and the bezel sitting in my basment waiting for me to not be lazy!
Is there a write up for getting the DIC to work? Also, i didnt get the floor bracket with my console...is it the same as the jump seat bracket?

ntxstallion

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome! Ive got the console and the bezel sitting in my basment waiting for me to not be lazy!
Is there a write up for getting the DIC to work? Also, i didnt get the floor bracket with my console...is it the same as the jump seat bracket?

It should bolt up. I have a bracket for the denali console if you want. I used what was in my truck and it fits perfectly. As for the DIC, there are a couple of writeups on the forum. I followed them and got mine working perfectly. If you need any help let me know.

K Dawg ONE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It should bolt up. I have a bracket for the denali console if you want. I used what was in my truck and it fits perfectly. As for the DIC, there are a couple of writeups on the forum. I followed them and got mine working perfectly. If you need any help let me know.
Thanks a lot man! I appreciate the offer for help! Im gonna see if the jump seat bracket will fit maybe today, if not, ill pm ya for the other bracket :)
Also, any link to the DIC write-up?

OP
OP
I

ILLEGAL REGAL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The DIC wiring is actually simple, there's a write up on gmfs. I don't have a link for you. All it really is is a power, ground, dimmer, a couple wires to the radio harness and one to a wire on the obd port under the column.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus