Put up your speaker box pix and custom install pix up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
My 12W7 in the JL High Output Box. Beats like crazy
and RT there is no way your fittin a W7 under your seats. the smallest one (8inch) has like a 7 inch mounting depth. yea not gunna fit.
and yea I dont have a pic of my amp (JL 1000/1) but its right behind the sub and none of it is bolted down which Im going to get taken care of somewhat soon. but I still feel weak compared to all you guys with your 6 12's or 2 15's and your crazy custom boxes. but I wanna have 3 W7's with 3 1000/1v2 and all JL Mids and Highs Components with prolly a JL G6600 or something like that. I love JL shit. best of the best IMO

110_0280.jpg

Its not under my seat anymore. Its in that box and I took my back seat bench out. It was very simple actually. I just unbolted the bench and it came out easy as pie.

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
JK, any pictures of this box? I am really planning on throwing two JL Audio W6s back there. Austin isn't a far drive from me.
I didn't take any pics. It was a basic rectangular enclosure with an angled face wrapped in color-matched gray vinyl that I built in like 2 hrs. He had 3 of the cheap RF P1 subs, so space wasn't an issue. Sounded good though, running off an old 1 ohm stable Earthquake PH-D2 amp.

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck has a very basic install, but here is some pics anyways .
Knu koncpetz power wire and fuses/holder ( big 3 done as well)
DSCN3686-1.gif
Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 5 channel
DSCN3695.gif
Monster cable RCA's and speaker wire ( 12guage doors/ 8guage subwoofer)
DSCN3699.gif
15" L7 in 4.0 c.f box
DSCN3709.gif
At the begining of next year, i'm gonna replace all the factory door speakers with ?, Dynamat the doors and hatch at least, and possibly make a attempt to build a different box.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Would sound better with a larger port. I build a 6cf box for a dudes 15" L7 and the port was huge! 3" by 18" or something, ridiculous port volume and soooo loud with a 1500.1.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
20014x4

Latest posts