Quad Retrofit (for a limited time)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SALE WITHDRAWN

Okay here's the deal ...

This is a limited time opportunity (2-3 weeks) to purchase my one of a kind quad retrofit setup with 2 mini H1 projectors in each housing, gatling shrouds, slim ballasts, custom harnesses, dual switchbacks turn signals/drls, etc. Everything about them is described on this thread: http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29620

[yt]sWsDhdnb-70[/yt]

The reason:

I have been talking to my retrofitter, and we have made a plan for an even more outrageous setup, and there are two ways for us to go about it.

1. Upgrade my existing setup in my existing housings.
2. Start from scratch.

Either way, what is going to go in next costs about double of what this one costs.

However ... if I retrofit this existing quad setup it will be lost forever, which would be a shame since it is (as far as I am aware) the only one of its kind and considering the incredible amount of detailed craftsmanship that went into it.

This way, if someone buys it, they will have this setup at 2/3 the price it was 3-4 months ago and without having to go through the build, and I will start from scratch on a new set of housings. However if it doesn't sell at the right price, then I'll just upgrade it.

Like I said, either way the total cost will be the same to me ... I just hate the idea of something like this disappearing from existence.

Price: $1250 + shipping firm.

For this price you get the entire setup as is, and it will be prepared by Customlightz with all relevant labels ready to be installed. Please do read the above linked thread carefully as a 1" square hole will have to be trimmed from each side's vertical beam in order for the projectors to fit properly.

If you are in the mid-atlantic area (Virginia to NYC area), an appointment can be arranged with Customlightz should you wish to have them do the install.

I know this is expensive but that is the nature of this modification. Keep in mind that the only place that I am aware of that one can purchase this as a PnP application is blackflamecustoms who sell it for $950 for a dual setup which only involves half the hardware and labor, does not include all the led works, and does not include custom alignment.

That's it, I hope I explained it well but feel free to ask any questions.

We are proceeding with the new retrofit project in 3 or so weeks, if these haven't sold by then, it will be used for the upgrade.

Cheers!

-------------------------------------

PS. I'm not selling this on other sites, it's not going on ebay or CL, it's only available for you guys. :waytogo:

web.jpg

Last edited:

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Serge, you go through mods faster than anyone i know.

Always look forward to what you have planned next though.. g/l

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Always look forward to what you have planned next though.. g/l

If you promise not to tell anyone, no matter which housings I use, these will be involved ...

web.jpg

But shush ... it's a :secret:

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Serge.. wife likes them alot, just doesn't see spending the cash. Sigh... I tried brother!

I think you should do 4 mini projectors in each light... mwahahhahah! Tahoe Hybrid Platinum. :secret:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dadgum I wish I could pass that by the "committee" to spend that on lights. I got the blank stare.... :think:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol: I do that quite a bit but I'm a bit choosy with it as to avoid as much bodily harm as possible :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buddha76