Questions regarding DOOR/BELT/NAV CHIME volume after aftermarket amp install...Help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bryanfeelsgood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Axxess module to interface with my OnStar. Granted I don't have the stock HU, but there is a dial on the side of the module that adjusts the volume of the chimes.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude two good interfaces are the PAC OS-3 adapter or the PAC OS-4 adapter. Whichever one you want is fine jsut make sure you pay attention to whether you have Bose or not. They come ready to connect to your HU and are all over online, including Ebay.

i have bose and pac os 4... the after market chime SUCKS. I wish I could change back to stock chimes... anyone ever figure out how to change those sounds?

SmallXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With the module I have all chimes back except reverse.... any idea why?

scmaverick

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i have bose and pac os 4... the after market chime SUCKS. I wish I could change back to stock chimes... anyone ever figure out how to change those sounds?
Did you ever figure out a way to keep the factory chimes?? You're right, the PAC chime module is HORRIBLE!

laura

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am also looking for a way to adjust the belt chime volume. it is so loud it hurts my ears. I use the belt but geez that ear splitting chime when parked & making a phone call or just sitting in the truck. '15 Tahoe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968